The following fixes and improvements are implemented in this
against their official counterparts:
- Extended alarm functionality.
- A little sound quality improvement on some players.
- Eliminated bookmark conflict with file names containing semicolon.
- Enabled playback control in hold mode for Cowon D2 players.
- Extended WPS hotkey functionality. Now it can be used for
getting some information by voice.
- Saving pitch and speed settings on playback stop and restore them
- Using talk clips for radio station names.
- Pause between tracks.
- Added setting to enable/disable lineout on Sansa Fuze V2.
- Adjustable delay before button repeat is implemented.
- Sleep timer now pauses playback instead of shutting down player.
- Eliminated Debug menu.
- Enlarged memory space for file and radio station names.
- Added an option to swap audio channels.
- When shortcut is created for a file or folder an appropriate action
is assigned to it rather than merely pointing file browser:
- a folder is entered;
- a file is executed according to it’s type.
- implemented support of ASF files with MP3 audiostream.
- For those targets that allow to choose sampling frequency
implemented automatic switch facility according to the playing file
- more general pronunciation style for numeric values that better
fits various languages.
- Added an option in the files view settings that allows to choose
between two sort orders: directories first (default) and files
first. This option is also respected when directory changes during
playback. Thus, playback order is now completely consistent with
the file browser sorting options.
- Separate option for list edges beep control.
See full list of applied patches
and some additional features explanation
for further details.